Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Quick Thought

The post Thanksgiving fridge is getting empty. However, the strawberries that I paid a lot for were still there.

My internal dialogue went a little something like this:

Do I eat them? Do I not? Ugh. I am not feeling the berries today....

But... I paid a lot for them, therefore I am responsible for them.  

Click.

I believe that the Lord sees us in the same way because He paid a lot for us and because of that, we are His responsibility.  He takes great pride in this by promising to take care of us...to wash us clean and to release us from the molds of life we so easily find ourselves in.

With that, I washed my strawberries and enjoyed their goodness!



"See what great love the Father has for us, 
that we should be called children of God!  
And that is what we are!" 


Content and Photography © 2013 Candice Irion. All Rights Reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment